Ready for Your Next Step?
Here are a few helpful tips before booking a speaker for an event!
- Lock down your date, time and location.
- Make sure your expenses are covered for travel, lodging, per diem and speaker's fee.
- Be prepared to make a deposit to reserve the date.
- Finalize the theme of your event.
- Know your audience (and be able to describe them)!
- Determine the length of time, type and purpose of the presentation.
- Include how many attendees are expected.
- Book sooner than later to secure your event date.
- Ensure you will have audiovisual support for microphones, sound systems, projectors and electronic devices.
- Make video recording and photographs available to the speaker for promotional purposes.
- Confirm whether the speaker will have a table set up for sales of product/merchandise.
If you are booking...In your subject line, please include the name & date of your event. In your message, highlight key details, event type & the amount of your budget! Serious inquiries only. Thanks! ~ Dr. Carla Michelle Brown